Our semiconductor design services portfolio provides end-to-end services for silicon realization.
The team offers its customers the ability to engage at any stage of the semiconductor process from ASIC design, verification, and physical design to all the way to post silicon validation.
Our Service offerings for Semiconductor industry include the following:
- IP DESIGN: Expertise in developing IP’s from scratch. OptM has extensive experience in developing IP’s for high-speed interfaces & memory controllers.
- SOC / SUBSYSTEM INTEGRATION: Expertise in integration, front-end tool flow setup and analysis.
- TEST CHIP DEV: Expertise in end to end test chip development for mixed signal IP’s.
- IP MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT: Expertise in maintaining legacy IPs for adding new features, post-silicon bug fixes, making process changes and supporting SOC teams.
- New designs
- Die-size reduction
- Feature enhancement
- Silicon Validation Offering
- Module, Block & full Chip Verification
- SoC (C/SV/ASM based), Subsystem & Block/IP level verification
- Verification IP development
- Protocol expertise
- Testbench development
Design, implementation and testing services for core processor ICs, embedded SoCs, SIPs, GPUs, DSPs, FPGAs and more—from design to tape-out to post-silicon validation.
- Testchip development
- Reference Boards & Test boards development
- IPC Certified Layout engineers
- Prototyping solutions
- Bench characterization and testing
- Jitter profile for IPs
- LDOs, BGRs, PORs and temperature sensors
We offer embedded Hardware Design Services for devices that cater to the demand for sleeker, smarter, powerful, and power optimized modern-day electronics.
- Development Platforms and System-on-Modules (SoM)
- Embedded Processor based Designs
- Power-optimized and Battery-operated Designs
- Small-footprint hardware Designs
- Multi-core and multi-processor embedded hardware design services
- PCB Layout and Analysis